Website TracAPM Support (Tri-G Technologies Sdn Bhd)
People First Government Solution Provider
TracAPM speed up and smoothen the traffic registration process in airports and borders, by digitising all processes under “one system, one command, one digital nation” in conjunction with national security and civil defence watch initiative.
SafeTravelPass or “STP” is approved by government of Malaysia to facilitate inbound and outbound travellers entry registration and payment, verifiable by Malaysia government system TracAPM, operated by Malaysia Civil Defence Force (Angkatan Pertahanan Awam Malaysia, “APM”).
All travellers, including those who did any other alternative payments and quarantine hotels booking can register for TracAPM QR Code at https://safetravelpass.com.my/
TracAPM and SafeTravelpass are approved by government of Malaysia, supported Jabatan Perdana Menteri Malaysia (JPM), Angkatan Pertahanan Awam Malaysia (APM), Agensi Pengurusan Bencana Negara (NADMA), Majlis Keselamatan Negara (MKN), and Ministry of Defence (MINDEF).
Prime Minister of Malaysia officially launched TracAPM on 24 March 2021, in conjunction to the acceptance of TracAPM by Angkatan Pertahanan Awam Malaysia (APM) as the APM digital system for all civil defence digitalisation implementation programs.
- To lead, learn, study, implement and report to TracAPM Task Force under direct supervision of Task Force Committee.
- Following standard operating procedures (SOP) formed together between Tri-G and Angkatan Pertahanan Awam Malaysia (APM) TracAPM representatives.
- Take part in the process flow of customisation, development, and implementation with Task Force technical team to produce Safe, Fast, and Contactless process flow management.
- Recruit, train, and form regional crews and volunteers support team to assist and facilitate APM members for the digitisation of process flow to achieve better safety, speed, and convenience in the protection of travellers life, personal asset during and after national disaster, emergencies and pandemic such as decease outbreak.
- Facilitate government agencies and private partners business to business process flow, operated by volunteers, merchants, and value added service providers to provide better value services to end users, in promoting integrity, transparent, non monopoly self-sustained eco-system for majority of the stakeholders.
- Facilitate and register merchants and panel service providers, health care and technology providers for the digitalisation of relevant services under TracAPM digital system and SafeTravelPass platform.
- In collaboration with government agencies, including federal and state governments, arm forces and intelligence units to track and trace the issue and hurdlers including user or stakeholders suggestions, complainants, false alarms, malicious resistance, and misrepresentation of government agencies, TracAPM, APM, Tri-G and third party merchants in the process of development and digitization of TracAPM for national civil defence and public good.
Candidate who have a passion to join the next general of social responsible business group to contribute to the country and majority stakeholders, while keeping business to business commercial viable business model are viable, are encouraged to apply.
To apply for this job please visit nexgram.co.