Website MDS Data Science (M) Sdn Bhd
Your inspiration made a healthier world for everyone
(Coverage: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia | Jakarta, Indonesia | Shanghai, China | Seoul, South Korea)
Join the new generation of social entrepreneurship, and be part of fast growing social business company in the world. Team members shall learn, contribute, master, develop, and brave to set the path of the future open source platform for social media, e-commerce, and social responsible product and services.
The Director of Product Development and Innovation is responsible for leading the organization in research for new products, product enhancements and product redesign. Evaluates the potential and practicality of products in development and relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
This position requires exercising independent judgment to perform the responsibilities described herein. This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required by the employee.
- Originate new products in concert with customer needs and business model
- Selects correct design concepts and fundamental technology used for new products or improvement for existing ones
- Oversees key projects, processes and performance reports, data and analysis
- Develops and implements methods and procedures for monitoring projects such as preparation of records of expenditures and research findings, progress reports, and staff conferences, in order to inform management of current status of each project
- Negotiates contracts with consulting firms to perform research or other applicable studies or support
- Plans and formulates aspects of research and development proposals such as objective or purpose of project, applications that can be utilized from findings, costs of project, and equipment and human resource requirements
- A minimum of eight years in product development of social media application and corporate software products; candidates with experience in the environmental market will be advantaged; must have an understanding of user friendly social media application and corporate software products and methods
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in company software development and technology
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Process orientation; demonstrated ability to develop repeatable processes or improve existing processes in and out of product development
- Project management skills; will have demonstrated the ability to push projects over the finish line with sound planning and persistent execution; will understand how to align resources, seek the input of key constituents, and manage others to achieve desired results
- Open and collaborative style; must be comfortable working in an environment where ideas are shared and challenged
- Energy and enthusiasm; candidates must find the work “fun” and enjoy being accountable and willing to hold others accountable
Other Pro-Active and Self-Motivated responsibility qualities:
- Specialising in Formulating New Applications from Open Platform targeted to Healthcare, Security, Safety, and Data Protection, under de-centralised cloud based architecture cater for big data analytics social property development. Improving existing Sous-vide product recipes to keep ahead of the competition
- Recommending new products and working with new product development staff to transform concepts into viable marketable products
- Liaising with colleagues in the commercial, production and technical departments
- Liaising with regional project leaders for the enhancement of Open Platform for facilitate the formation of Artificial Intelligence data processing engine.
Your role includes working with our regional work team under open source open platform environment, prepare modules for cross-country, cross-language system integration, including China, Indonesia, South Korea, as well as team from UK, Netherlands and Canada. International time zone coordination is a culture to join the dream team to build a better future for humanity.
Once you’ve applied online, our team will carefully review your application. Due to a high volume of applications, we appreciate your patience to allow for a fair and timely review process. Should you be shortlisted for the role, we will send you an invitation via email or mobile (Call or WhatsApp) for a digital interview.
To apply for this job please visit nexgram.co.