Website Nexgram Biomedic Sdn Bhd
FOR THE LIFE OF OUR CUSTOMERS
This position will be responsible to establish and maintain a good relationship with the Government Stakeholder both Federal & State.
The candidate must have good understanding and insights of how the Government and its various divisions work. The candidate is responsible in maintaining a complete database of the relevant Government contacts which are beneficial to Nexgram Group.
The candidate is expected to advise the management of changes in Government, regulatory front which will have a significant impact on Nexgram Group and the industry as a whole. The candidate is expected to build good networks and relationship with Federal, State, Local Councils and Government Agencies to advocate, negotiate or defend positions and potentially open doors for commercial opportunities.
Assist Corporate Communication Officer (CCO) in preparing for Government Regulatory Affairs, Board Sub-Committee meetings, task force meetings, by preparing the presentation decks and discussion papers.
- To evaluate and recommend all requests for financial/sponsorship support requested by the government.
- To set-up appointments with Government when required and follow-up on meetings and preparing minutes of meetings held with government.
- To play a role in Government related engagements, the company’s community outreach programme.
- To assist with Bahasa Malaysia translation of communication materials prepared by CCO team.
You will be responsible for:
- Internal and External Comms
- Crisis Comms
- Working with various govt linked associations
- PR, business continuity
What you’ll need to succeed
- Strong corporate comms background
- Experience in crisis comms
- Strong external comms experience
- Upbeat and positive person
- Ideally good knowledge of English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Plus point if basic knowledge of Mandarin
What you’ll get in return
- Great step in your career
- Startup experience under brand name parent company
- Competitive Pay and Benefits
Once you’ve applied online, our team will carefully review your application. Due to a high volume of applications, we appreciate your patience to allow for a fair and timely review process. Should you be shortlisted for the role, we will send you an invitation via email or mobile (Call or WhatsApp) for a digital interview.
To apply for this job please visit nexgram.co.