Website Nexgram Biomedic Sdn Bhd
FOR THE LIFE OF OUR CUSTOMERS
We are recruiting a Chief Investment Officer for a start-up Investment company in healthcare and IT business based in Malaysia. You will report directly to the CEO and ideally possess a financial services background as well as having previously worked in a hands-on, small start-up environment. You will be part of high-growth healthcare and IT startup for fund raising, road show, and pre-IPO public relation and investor relation team.
Main Areas Of Responsibility Include:
- Analyzing and evaluating investment, divestment and acquisition opportunities.
- Performing financial analysis and developing financial models for business valuations to support decision making.
- Lead the process in conducting business and financial due diligence on potential target companies.
- Assist in managing the relationship with external partners.
- Liaise and work with various internal teams (Asset Management, Investment & Finance teams) on their asset business plans and also on the underwriting and execution of investments, divestments and development of underlying direct real estate assets.
- Stay abreast of market trends and understand how they impact the property, project and portfolio levels and identify risks and opportunities based on those trends.
- Any other related projects or analysis assigned Requirement.
- Degree in Accountancy or Finance.
- At least 10 years of relevant working experience in corporate finance / real estate finance & capital markets/fundraising for a large organization, investment bank or corporate finance institution.
- Strong analytical skills and able to work independently.
- Focused and able to meet tight deadlines.
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Chinese language skill is a bonus.
In the event that you are not shortlisted for this particular vacancy, your details will be held on file and considered for other relevant opportunities. We are equal opportunity employers and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you believe you deserve an exceptional career, together we’ll help make it happen.
To apply for this job please visit nexgram.co.