Website Nexgram Biomedic Sdn Bhd
FOR THE LIFE OF OUR CUSTOMERS
CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER – HEALTHCARE SOCIAL PLATFORM START-UP PRE-IPO – MALAYSIA
About This Opportunity
We are recruiting a Chief Financial Officer for a start-up Investment company in healthcare and IT business based in Malaysia. You will report directly to the CEO and ideally possess a financial services background as well as having previously worked in a hands-on, small start-up environment. You will be part of high-growth healthcare and IT startup for fund raising, road show, and pre-IPO public relation and investor relation team.
Main Areas Of Responsibility Include:
- A broad remit covering commercial and technical areas of accounting, financial controlling and reporting
- Day-to-day oversight of senior accountants in Malaysia and Indonesia
- Overall responsibility for maintaining accurate accounting records and delivery of timely monthly reporting and annual statutory reporting
- Working with the business units, track performance against budget
- Together with the GROUP CFO, you will lead the annual budgeting process
- Managing the relationship with the external auditors
- Oversight of the payment processes to ensure rigorous financial control and operation ofcertain bank accounts
- Liaising with Human Resources regarding monthly payroll
- Supporting the CEO and other members of the management team on strategic and tactical projects
What You’ll Need
- You must possess a professional accountancy designation such as ACA, CA, CPA or ACCA.
- Prior experience working for a Big Four accountancy practice.
- A minimum of 7 years’ business financing, accounting and corporate finance experience (pre-IPO, IPO, Private Equity, Venture Capital), including experience of working within Financial Services or an IT start-up.
- Competence and experience running a general ledger, performing consolidations and delivering monthly and annual reporting.
- Highly articulate and driven.
How To Apply
- To apply, attach your résumé or include a link to your LinkedIn profile
- If you don’t provide one of the above, we can’t progress your application.
In the event that you are not shortlisted for this particular vacancy, your details will be held on file and considered for other relevant opportunities. We are equal opportunity employers and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you believe you deserve an exceptional career, together we’ll help make it happen.
To apply for this job please visit nexgram.co.